Being an extraordinary top performer is one thing. Being surrounded by them is another
Do you experience one or more of the guilty secrets of most top performers:
- Despite the admiration of your peers, do you have a sensation – deep down inside – that so much more is possible for you?
- Is everyone around you astonished by what you accomplish but secretly you feel lazy?
- Does it rarely feel that you have to work that hard any more?
- You’re not lonely – but do you sometimes feel really alone?
- Do you miss – or even crave – being surrounded by a community of true top performers?
- Have you been super successful in life but now you’re bored?
- Are you an intensely bright spark who learned at a young age to turn the spark down?
- Do you experience success in one area of your life whilst in another you are still caught up in struggle
I get it. Me too.
I’ve been a top performer, I’ve researched and studied top performers and I’ve created and led communities of top performers. And being a top performer is a world of paradoxes that most people do not see.
The paradox of success is that everything you have done to get you to your current level of success is holding you back from your next level of success.
Here are the kind of challenges I hear on a regular basis from top performers:
A professor at an Ivy League school at the height of her career, confessed to me she was bored. She said:
“I could do this with my eyes closed. I want something more.”
A woman with a multi-million dollar business, respected by everyone in her field, shared with me:
“I’m not lonely. But I’m very alone.”
A hedge-fund manager with a multi-million dollar net worth and friends who were world-leaders told me his secret fear, something he’d not told another living soul:
“There’s no one else I dare share this with but you.”
Being a leader can be lonely
As a high achiever, the challenges you face are wrapped up in your gifts. You face a range of “high quality problems.
Most people would dream of having your challenges but, for you, they are simply life.
We run on adrenaline. We dare not show our vulnerabilities. We’re surrounded by people saying what they think we want to hear.
We dream so big we sometimes frustrate the people we lead.
We’re the ‘hero’ in our business, sometimes unconsciously creating problems just so we can swoop in and solve them.
We’re top performers who are sometimes even under performing because there’s no one in our world able to really challenge us.
Being a high performer brings it’s own challenges
To be an extraordinary top performer can often mean that, despite the admiration of those around you, it often doesn’t feel like you’ve ever had to work that hard for the things you’ve accomplished.
Alternatively, you’ve been working incredibly hard for most of your life, you’ve attained a lot of money or recognition and accomplished most of the goals you’ve set but something is still missing.
Or, you’ve experienced success in one area of your life whilst in another you are still caught up in struggle. Your business is successful but romance is missing from your life. Your bank account is full but your kids rarely speak to you. You’re known as an accomplished leader but you never got the love from your parents that you really craved.
You must be ready to forge a new path
To get to your next level of success, you must acquire a new kind of power. You must put at risk the success you’ve become. You can’t copy anyone else.
What if you could examine every one of the qualities that has made you the success you are today? What if you could discover how your very successes are holding you back the most? What if you could handle every one of them? Forever.
7 challenges for top performers
Success in your DNA
Despite the admiration of those around you, it often doesn’t feel like you’ve ever had to work that hard for everything you’ve accomplished. It’s easy to misinterpret the nature of rapid attainment, and feel like you’re hiding a “dirty little secret.” High performers often feel like the laziest person they know.
You’re an extremely talented problem-solver
You’re energized by challenges and threats. It’s why you sometimes avoid things – taxes, relationships, income, etc – until they reach problem-level status.
You’ve never needed help
People are astounded by what you create. You are one of the highest-performing people you know. And you definitely don’t need support. In fact, you actively keep it out. You work hard to keep it out. But there’s a difference between “wanting” help and “needing” it.
You're a perfectionist
As you get closer to what you want to achieve, your ability to distinguish gets more highly attuned. So, the closer you get to what you really want, the further away you feel. The barrier to start each subsequent project becomes unbearably high, because each time, your bar is reset to an even greater level, based upon the rewards of your previous project.
You’re a powerful visionary
You can dream so big that you get overwhelmed. Or you create so many options that it’s hard to even begin a new project.
You’re the leader
The higher you rise, the harder it becomes for you to open up to the people around you. And the higher you rise, the harder it becomes for the people around you to speak their truth.
You are always in action
The Gray Zone refers to a pace set by a runner that is too fast for recovery and too slow for growth. A pace like this can feel like a tough workout. But running in this zone, run after run, will actually lead to a decline in performance. Your challenge is that in your version of the Grey Zone, you’re still creating so much more than the average person.
4PC is a hand-picked community of leaders.
We think differently, we challenge the status quo, we’re unorthodox and we achieve the ‘impossible’ – on a regular basis.
I coach, study and work with top performers. Ultra-successful people – the people you would assume don’t need a coach – are the ones who call me.
My clients have included Olympic athletes, Presidential candidates, Hollywood film directors, Special Forces operatives, serial entrepreneurs and many of the world’s top coaches.
And in 2014, I founded 4PC – The Four Percent Club. A group of 40 of the top 4% of leaders.
4PC is a highly curated mastermind of the top 4% of leaders.
Founding members of 4PC along with guest speaker, Sean Stephenson.
4PC is a community of extraordinary leaders where you can
YOU’LL KNOW 4PC IS FOR YOU, WHEN:
- You’re seeking a community of extraordinary people who inspire you
- You’re a leader with a powerful vision. You dream bigger than anyone around you. You refuse to be bound by linear thinking. It’s why people follow you
- You’re not afraid of failure. You’ve got a track record of making mistakes and you’ve learned from every one of them
- You have a mission so big that nothing will stop you. Or you’re ready for one
- You’re a rule-breaker. You watch what others do and you do the opposite
- You want to spend time with fascinating people who stretch your mind
- Your real goal is beyond money and recognition – it’s freedom
- You’re not afraid of disapproval
- You love to play and have fun
- You thrive on challenges
Our members include:
- A consultant to The White House
- A coach to leaders at The World Bank
- A retired surgeon
- An award-winning singer-songwriter
- A South-American shaman
- Entrepreneurs with 7-figure businesses
- Entrepreneurs who have sold 7-figure businesses
- An autism expert who turned down an offer of $10,000,000 to fund her dream clinic
- An Aikido master
- An ex-navy bomb disposal expert
- A coach with clients on Broadway
- An expert in mediating for families in trauma, in the healthcare field
- One of the world’s leading podcasters
- Coaches with $100,000 clients
- The CEO of a wolf sanctuary – a multi-million dollar non-profit
4pc is the place for you if:
- You want to literally create your future
- You want to build exponential intelligence
- You want to grow your business exponentially
- You want to create a values-based business
- You want to get more done with less experience than most
- You want to seek clients who inspire you. Not clients you can inspire
- You want to embrace the dark and the light of your own leadership
- You want to charge the high fees that high performers expect
- You want to move from people-pleasing to powerful service
- You want to be time, money and location independent
- You want to be a leader who makes an impact
- You want to be a leader with a committed team
- You want to make bold, life-changing proposals
- You want to develop powerful enrollment skills
- You want to put action before perfection
- You want to embrace failure and risk
- You want to develop the art of Deep Coaching
- You want to build the power of storytelling
- You want to practice the wisdom of slowing down and creating space
4pc is not the place for you if:
If you’re not committed to honing your brilliance and making your extraordinary talent more extraordinary every year, 4PC is NOT the place for you.
If you are not committed to investing in your professional development and your personal growth, 4PC is NOT the place for you.
If you are not committed to being surrounded by people even more extraordinary, 4PC is NOT the place for you.
And if you are not committed to creating at least a 10X return on your investment of time, money, energy and relationships, then 4PC is NOT the place for you.
COMPONENTS OF THE 4PC PROGRAM.
You’ll have the biggest blanket of support you’ve ever experienced, with an amazing community. From up to 24 days face-to-face mastermind sessions to live video chats to group coaching calls to our private online Facebook group.
You’ll have opportunities to hone, develop and share your unique gifts with our wider community. Including opportunities to join our Leadership Team at our public Intensives twice a year – from leading a small group, to being on stage in front of hundreds of people.
A world class community
You’ll face challenges, but no longer alone. You’ll be surrounded by a ‘family’ of high-potential people. People who really egt you. Many will become friends for life.
The science of creativity
Research shows that our very best ideas come in nature, on the beach and even in the shower. You’ll have time for space, stillness and reflection. We’ll create ways for you to show down and re-energize in beautiful reflection.
You’ll make a contribution to something bigger than yourself to have an exponential impact – on you, your life and your business.
Our community has raised the funds to build 2 schools in Kenya and some of our members traveled to Liberia to lead an empowerment event for 400 local teachers and to take clean water filters to villages who’d never before had access to clean water.
We regularly invite a small number of VIPs who are up to world- changing impact. We carefully curate VIP speakers for our 4PC Intensives, who embody the principles of the 4PC community. Their presentations are guaranteed to stretch your edges and push your boundaries on what’s possible. Previous guests have included…
We’ve also been trained by Jean Louis Rodrigue, the acting coach to many A-list celebrities, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Sir Ian Mckellen, Forest Whitaker, Juliette Binoche AND the FBI.
4PC Intensive - June 22-25
4PC Intensive - January 25-28, 2018
Public Intensive - Sept 7-10
Public Intensive - April 12-15, 2018
4PC Intensive - Sept 12-15
4PC Intensive - April 17-20, 2018
What will your return on investment be from 4PC?
If it’s not 10X then you are not playing full out.
In 4PC you will learn to create time, money, energy and relationships that are exponential.
Members of our community have raised millions of dollars for their non-profit, signed a billionaire client, made hundreds of thousands of dollars and begun working with world leaders. What’s your biggest goal right now?
4PC and the exponential success project
Rich Litvin runs a leadership consultancy for world leaders, based in Los Angeles and London.
For years, he has been diving deeper and deeper into the qualities of high achievers that hold them back from what’s truly possible.
Rich has worked with extraordinary clients to help them create exponential success. His clients have included Olympic athletes, Presidential candidates, Hollywood film directors, Special Forces operatives, serial entrepreneurs and many of the world’s top coaches.
In 2014, he founded 4PC – The Four Percent Club. A group of 40 of the top 4% of leaders. He is also the founder of The High-Achieving Introvert Project, The Confident Woman’s Salon, and The Prosperous Coach Salon.
A member of the Association of Transformational Leaders, Rich is co-author of the widely acclaimed book, The Prosperous Coach. He is currently working on his second book: Exponential Success – The Loneliness of Leadership.
Rich’s mission is to mobilize $100Million for charity through his connections.
And when he is not working on his mission, he’s navigating a loving relationship with his wife Monique, who is a jazz-singer. And he’s a loving dad to his two beautiful little boys. An introvert at heart, Rich still gets nervous every time he walks into a party!